Are you looking for a chance to contribute your clinical health and management expertise to a company that strives to make a positive difference in people’s lives? You may be just the person we need!
The Better Health Generation is a community of thought-leading health professionals bound together by purpose. We are experts in work-focussed health services, and give individuals and organisations access to high-quality, evidence-based and cost-effective health solutions that support performance, improve staff turnover and commitment and deliver tangible results. We work within the following sectors:
- Employability & Skills
- Housing Associations
- Apprenticeship sector
We are a company with a reputation for excellence, and living our values of Quality, Results, Innovation, and Integrity.
We are looking for…
A highly experienced and qualified Clinical Lead to join our growing team to support our Counsellors, Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Wellbeing Coaches and Nutritionists. You need to be passionate about delivering the highest quality services to all users whilst supporting and developing our clinicians. Your role will be to empower our clinicians and clients to achieve their goals and maximise their independence with our innovative, evidence-based, work-focussed health services and programmes.
- The role is remote with part time hours of 16-21 hours per week.
- We are accepting applicants across UK with a planned start date in May/June.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide high levels of advice to support strategic and operational planning to a multidisciplinary team to enhance clinical and professional practice.
- Provide expert advice and consultation on complex clinical matters to clinicians through the clinical supervision sessions.
- Plan, deliver and evaluate specific allied health services for customers, which focus on participant goal attainment through the quality checks of the systems clinical evidence and the observations of delivery.
- Provide accurate, timely and high-quality reports that meet the needs of the target audience to drive performance.
- Ensure compliance with Code of Practice and Duty of Care to participants and service users.
- Ensure services meet quality standards and contractual agreements.
- Enable clinicians to develop their skills and knowledge by actively reflecting on their everyday practice. This will also enable staff to problem-solve, rather than seeing challenges to practice as barriers, which ultimately encourages creativity and innovation.
- Regularly review outcomes achieved.
- Effectively able to manage own client case load as well as provide supervision to clinicians using high standard of clinical knowledge and expertise.
- To ensure a safe and confidential environment is created when providing clinical supervision.
- Confidently able to provide one to one and group supervision with strong leadership skills.
- To develop and maintain effective relationships with clinicians, senior management, and external stakeholders.
- Delivery of interventions to increase client’s capacity.
- Responsibility for managing your own calendar to meet client expectations and workload.
- Work to strong objectives – Quality, compliance, customer standards and utilization
- Liaise with local health professionals and services as required.
- Telephone and Telehealth based work.
- Video and Digital delivery of health services.
- Manage responsibility for own business obligations, e.g., invoicing & billing.
- Maintaining milestones set and a commitment to Continuing Professional Development.
Qualification & Essential Criteria
- Hold a Clinical Degree in at least one of the following disciplines, Counselling, Psychology, Physiotherapy, Nutrition or Occupational Therapy.
- Hold a Postgraduate or PHD qualification (or equivalent)
- Relevant current registration with at least one of the following BACP, HCPC, AFN or BPS.
- High level of understanding regarding clinical governance practices.
- At least 5 years delivery experience against discipline
- At least 2 years’ experience within clinical management and supervision
- Current enhanced DBS
- Eligibility to work in UK. (unrestricted)
- Confidently able to use Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to lone work/remote work as part of a team, as well as autonomously.
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written.
- Clinical Supervision post graduate qualification.
- Dual clinical qualifications and experience.
What we offer:
- Flexible and Part Time working hours
- Company contribution pension scheme
- Friendly and supportive team
- Career progression and academic research opportunities
- Induction training and ongoing support
- Opportunity to work from home
- Competitive salaries
- Opportunity to earn bonuses post probation
- Work from home allowance
- Tenure and birthday bonus
£30,000 – 35,000 (Pro Rata, Per Annum)