Are you looking for a chance to contribute your health and care expertise to a company that strives to make a positive difference in people’s lives? You may be just the person we need!
The Better Health Generation is a community of thought-leading health professionals bound together by purpose. We are experts in work-focused health services, and give individuals and organisations access to high-quality, evidence-based and cost-effective health solutions that support performance, improve staff turnover and commitment and deliver tangible results. We work within the following sectors:
- Employability & Skills
- Housing Associations
- Apprenticeship sector
We are a company with a reputation for excellence, and living our values of Quality, Results, Innovation and Integrity.
We are looking for…
Counsellor/Psychotherapist who are passionate about empowering our customers and clients to achieve their goals and maximize their independence with our innovative, evidence-based, work-focused health services and programs.
Duties will include:
- Telephone and Telehealth-based work.
- Video and Digital delivery of health services.
- Small group delivery.
Your role will be empowering your clients to achieve their goals and maximize their independence. Clients will be from all walks of life, with a broad range of abilities. Client settings can range from over the telephone, and digital video contact.
This role will be remote working only. Client contact is estimated at approximately 90% of the working week for this role.
Qualifications & Essential Criteria
You will be a confident communicator, well presented and able to hit the ground running. Essential requirements include:
- Degree/equivalent in Counselling/ Psychotherapy, Clinical Psychology Level 4 and above
- Current BACP / UKCP registration or equivalent registration.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Counsellor or Psychotherapist experience in clinical setting.
- Unrestricted UK Drivers License and access to own vehicle.
- Eligibility to work in the UK (unrestricted).
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written.
- Able to lone work & remote/ as part of a team.
- Home working facilities.
- Awareness/practice of legislation affecting nursing practice and health care.
- Enhanced criminal record bureau check (Disclosure & Barring Check) – Working with vulnerable adults, youth and children.
What we offer:
- Company contribution pension scheme
- Friendly and supportive team
- Career progression and academic research opportunities
- Induction training and ongoing support
- Opportunity to work from home
- Competitive salaries
- Opportunity to earn bonuses post probation
- Work from home allowance
- Tenure and birthday bonus
- Salary Banding: £26,000 – £29,000 (pro rata, per annum)