Mental Health Nurse
Are you looking for a chance to contribute your health and care expertise to a company that strives to make a positive difference in people’s lives? You may be just the person we need!
The Better Health Generation is a community of thought-leading health professionals bound together by purpose. We are experts in work-focused health services, and give individuals and organisations access to high-quality, evidence-based and cost-effective health solutions that support performance, improve staff turnover and commitment and deliver tangible results. We work within the following sectors:
- Employability & Skills
- Housing Associations
- Apprenticeship sector
We are a company with a reputation for excellence, and living our values of Quality, Results, Innovation and Integrity.
We are looking for…
Mental Health Nurse to to provide services with the aim of empowering your clients to achieve their goals and maximise their independence. This role is responsible for providing both individuals and organisations with work-focussed health-services including access to high quality, evidence based and cost-effective health solutions to support performance & improve individual reaching their potential.
Duties will include:
- Telephone and Telehealth based work.
- Video and Digital delivery of health services.
- Small group delivery.
Your role will be empowering your clients to achieve their goals and maximize their independence. Clients will be from all walks of life, with a broad range of abilities. Client settings can range from over the telephone, and digital video contact.
This role will be remote working only. Client contact is estimated at approximately 90% of the working week for this role.
Qualifications & Essential Criteria
You will be a confident communicator, well presented and able to hit the ground running. Essential requirements include:
- Degree/equivalent in nursing (mental health nursing or adult nursing) NMC Registration (Current).
- Enhanced criminal record bureau check (Disclosure & Barring Check) – Working with vulnerable adults, youth and children.
- Eligibility to work in U.K. (unrestricted).
- Unrestricted UK Drivers Licence and access to own vehicle.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to use Social Media and manage social media groups.
- Ability to make presentations to groups and professionals.
- Ability to lone work/remote work. as part of a team as well as autonomously.
- Passion for helping a diverse range of clients.
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written.
- Awareness and practice of legislation affecting nursing practice and health care.
- At least 2 years’ nursing and/or mental health experience in clinical settings
What we offer:
- Company contribution pension scheme
- Friendly and supportive team
- Career progression and academic research opportunities
- Induction training and ongoing support
- Opportunity to work from home
- Competitive salaries
- Opportunity to earn bonuses post probation
- Work from home allowance
- Tenure and birthday bonus
- Salary Banding: £28,000 – £32,000 (pro rata, per annum)